To help you find the best Radon Detector, we have researched various products on the market and picked out 10 of the best ones. We looked at all sorts of features, including price, customer reviews, and specifications. Then we ranked them to help you find the top Radon Detector. Read on to learn more about our findings and choose your favorite one!
|1||Ecosense RD200P RadonEye Pro||9||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Airthings 2930 Wave Plus - Radon & Air Quality Monitor (CO2||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|3||SafetySiren Pro4 Series (4th Gen) - Leader in Home Radon Detection Since 1993. Made in The USA - USA Version pCi/L||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Airthings Corentium Home Radon Detector 223 Portable||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Home Radon Detector, Portable Radon Meter||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Airthings 2950 Wave Radon - Smart Radon Detector with Humidity & Temperature Sensor – Easy-to-Use – Accurate – No Lab Fees – Battery Operated - Free App||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Ecosense EQ100 EcoQube, Smart Continuous Radon Detector for Home||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Ecosense RD200 RadonEye, Home Radon Detector||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Airthings Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Radon Test Kit for Home - Easy to Use Charcoal Radon Gas Detector for Peace of Mind - 48-96h Short Term EPA Approved Radon Tester - Includes Lab Fees - Protect Yourself and Your Family - 1-Pack||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
In this article we've included our suggestions for the after analyzing 52677 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- Ecosense RD200P RadonEye Pro, Home Radon Detector for Professional, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Easy Report Generation...
- Airthings 2930 Wave Plus Radon & Air Quality Monitor CO2, VOC, Humidity, Temp, Pressure
- SafetySiren Pro4 Series Leader in Home Radon Detection Since 1993. Made in The USA USA Version pCi/L...
- Airthings Corentium Home Radon Detector 223 Portable, Lightweight, Easy-to-Use, AAA Battery Operated...
- Home Radon Detector, Portable Radon Meter, Elifecity Long and Short Term Home Radon Monitor, Battery-Powered...
- Airthings 2950 Wave Radon Smart Radon Detector with Humidity & Temperature Sensor Easy-to-Use Accurate...
- Ecosense EQ100 EcoQube, Smart Continuous Radon Detector for Home, Easy to Use, Accurate, Wi-Fi, USA Version...
- Ecosense RD200 RadonEye, Home Radon Detector, Fast & Accurate Real-Time Monitoring, OLED Display, Easy...
- Airthings Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor, Portable
- Radon Test Kit for Home Easy to Use Charcoal Radon Gas Detector for Peace of Mind | 48-96h Short Term...
1. Ecosense RD200P RadonEye Pro
- Fully AARST NRPP and NRSB certified
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled for real-time and remote monitoring capabilities
- Web dashboard for easy report generation; managing multiple users and devices
- Free mobile app; iOS and Android
- Inspection data stored on the device for up to 1 year and stored in the cloud
2. Airthings 2930 Wave Plus – Radon & Air Quality Monitor (CO2
- RELIABLE RADON RESULTS: As radon levels fluctuate daily, continuous long-term measuring is necessary.
- CLEAN AIR SENSORS: Radon, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), toxins and chemicals (Total VOCs), humidity, temperature and air pressure sensors allow you to gain full visibility into six key indoor air factors.
- EASY AND CLEAR RESULTS: Connect via Bluetooth to the Airthings App or log in to the Airthings Dashboard online for detailed insights into your air.
- POLLEN LEVELS : Live and local pollen data right in your Airthings App
- EASY: Simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indication of the overall air quality: Green (Good), Yellow (Fair), Red (Poor).
- SMART HOME INTEGRATION: Airthings Wave Plus works seamlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT (if this then that).
3. SafetySiren Pro4 Series (4th Gen) – Leader in Home Radon Detection Since 1993. Made in The USA – USA Version pCi/L
- LEADER IN HOME RADON GAS DETECTION SafetySiren Pro4 Series is our 4th Generation of electronic radon monitors.
- CONTINUOUS MONITORING both short & long term radon levels on an easy to read digital display
- AUDIBLE ALARM will alert you if radon levels are high.
- BACK-LIGHT MODE for easy viewing of the digital display
- PEACE OF MIND SafetySiren Pro4 performs a fail-safe self-test once every 24 hours
4. Airthings Corentium Home Radon Detector 223 Portable
- FIRST OF ITS KIND: The first battery-operated, digital radon detector.
- LONG TERM MONITORING: Monitor for cancer-causing radon gas.
- BE IN CONTROL: Take action if your radon levels are high.
- RADON REPORT: Generate a radon self-inspection report easily, whenever you need it.
- FAST RESULTS: On-screen results show both long and short term readings, for a quick overview of your radon levels.
5. Home Radon Detector
- LONG TERM MONITORING: Radon is the first cause of LUNG CANCER after smoking.
- BE IN CONTROL: On-screen results show both long and short term readings, take action if your radon levels are high.
- NO LAB FEES: Unlike a traditional radon gas test kit, receive your first indication of radon levels within 24 hours and no lab fees, ever! Save your costs.
- EASY TO USE: Battery-powered (Not included), low consumption.
- KEEP HEALTH: Your home could be susceptible to a radon problem, so radon gas detector is required in every family because there is no guarantee that radon levels in your home will be lower than 2pCi/L.
6. Airthings 2950 Wave Radon – Smart Radon Detector with Humidity & Temperature Sensor – Easy-to-Use – Accurate – No Lab Fees – Battery Operated – Free App
- RADON DETECTOR: Radon is the number one cause of lung cancer among non-smokers and kills more than 6x the number of people than home fires and carbon monoxide poisoning combined.
- CONTINUOUS MONITORING: Radon gas fluctuates daily and is highly dependent on many factors such as weather conditions.
- EASY TO USE: Simply wave in front of the monitor to get a color-coded visual indication of the air quality (Green, Yellow, Red) or connect to the App to get detailed results.
- NO LAB FEES: Get both long and short term radon results straight to your smartphone via Bluetooth and easily generate a radon report through the Airthings Dashboard.
- FOR EVERY HOME: A battery-powered, smart radon detector which monitors radon gas all year round as well as humidity and temperature.
- CONNECTED: Airthings Wave 2nd Generation has Smartlink functionality, meaning it can connect to the Airthings Hub to bring your data online 24/7.
7. Ecosense EQ100 EcoQube
- FIRST RESULT IN MINUTES : First radon level reading in just 10 minutes after power up ; The advantage is that you can know your indoor radon levels in a short time.
- AN ACCURATE RADON MONITOR FOR YOUR HOME: Radon counting sensitivity of 30 counts per hour per picocuries per liter enables an accurate measurement of indoor radon levels.
- WI-FI CONNECTED WITH SMARTPHONE APP : Connects with your existing home Wi-Fi router and monitor your home’s radon levels from anywhere, anytime ; Results are delivered securely only to your smartphone app and alerts and share notifications if radon levels go above your comfort level.
- COMPACT CUBE DESIGN : Small enough to place anywhere within your home providing visual indication of radon levels using a color-coded LED on the front side.
- WHAT YOU GET: EcoQube, User Guide, Power cable, Power adapter, customer support via email & 12 months limited warranty.
8. Ecosense RD200 RadonEye
- FAST RESULTS, NO LAB FEES: First reading in 10 minutes after plug & play setup, reliable result within 1 hour, and app connectivity for easy monitoring & general consumer use.
- ACCURATE RADON REPORT: Reliable, fast, & accurate radon tester for homes, offices, and buildings; Counting 30 times of radon level per hour (30 cph/pCi/L) with true accuracy.
- REAL-TIME CONTINUOUS & LONG-TERM MONITORING: Radon reading results updated every 10 minutes ; Stores 1-year of data for long term analysis ; Long term radon testing matters as radon levels can fluctuate day and night, season to season due to environmental reasons.
- EASILY STAY ALERT: Alarm when radon readings exceed EPA recommended action level of 4pCi/L; Just plug in and use whenever and wherever needed.
- WHAT YOU GET: RadonEye, User Guide, Power cable, Free App, Customer support via email & 12 months limited warranty.
9. Airthings Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor
- Fully AARST/NRPP-certified.
- Free mobile app. iOS and Android.
- Portable, tamper resistant and EMI-proof.
- Temperature, Pressure, Humidity sensors.
- Stores up to 5 years of data at 1-hour resolution.
10. Radon Test Kit for Home – Easy to Use Charcoal Radon Gas Detector for Peace of Mind - 48-96h Short Term EPA Approved Radon Tester - Includes Lab Fees - Protect Yourself and Your Family - 1-Pack
- SECURE YOUR SAFETY FOR PEACE OF MIND – Radon is responsible for around 21,000 lung cancer deaths every year.
- EASY TO USE 48-HOUR TEST – It takes just a few minutes to set up and includes everything you need to check your home or office for radon.
- FREE LAB TESTING, FAST RESULTS – We’ll cover the testing fee so you don’t have to pay a penny extra for that.
- MADE IN THE USA FOR MAXIMUM ACCURACY – With millions of detectors analyzed, this test is one of the most proven radon measurement devices available.
- ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED – You can always count on our team of qualified experts, with more than 30 years of expertise in the radon-testing industry.
What is the best day to shop online?
When is the best time to shop online? The best time to shop online depends on your target market. If you are targeting people who work 9-5 jobs, then Tuesday and Thursday would be a good day to advertise. However, if you're trying to target students and young adults, then Wednesday and Friday would be better days for advertising.
The best time to advertise also depends on the type of product you are selling. If you're selling a physical product, then the best time to advertise would be during the day. However, if you're selling an online course or information product, then the best time to advertise would be at night.
Here are some statistics that show the best times to advertise:
- Sunday is the worst day of the week to advertise.
- Wednesday and Friday are the best days of the week to advertise .
- Saturday is the best day of the week to advertise if you're selling a physical product.
- Sunday and Monday are the best days of the week to advertise if you're selling an information product.
So, when should you be advertising?
Well, you can use the above statistics to help you decide.
- If you're selling a physical product, it's best to advertise on Saturday and Sunday.
- If you're selling an information product, it's best to advertise on Monday and Tuesday.
- If you're selling a service, it's best to advertise on Wednesday and Thursday.
Now, the above statistics are just averages. The best time to advertise will vary depending on your niche. If you have a very specific niche, you can find out when your target audience is online.
So, for example, if you're selling information about the history of video games, you might want to advertise on a Monday and Tuesday. However, if you're selling information about how to start a home business, you might want to advertise on a Friday and Saturday.
So, where do you find out when your target audience is online? You can use Google's free keyword planner tool . This will tell you how many people are searching for a particular keyword in a given month.
The next step is to find out how much you can expect to pay for each click on your ad. You can do this by using Google's Adwords tool. This will tell you how much each click on your ad will cost.
The final step is to decide how much you are willing to pay for a click on your ad. You can do this by dividing the amount of money you want to spend by the number of clicks you expect to get.
The results of this calculation will tell you how much you can afford to pay for each click on your ad. If the price is too high, then you may need to reconsider your target audience or adjust your budget.