Choosing the best Dimmable Led Light Bulbs for your use is complicated. If you are also looking for the best Dimmable Led Light Bulbs for your business or home with high performance, look no further.
Our team has prepared a list of the Top 10 Best Dimmable Led Light Bulbs based on performance, quality, and price. We analyzed and tested Dimmable Led Light Bulbs products of different brands. The first one is our highly recommended product for you.
|1||GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Ecosmart LED Technology Soft White 65W 8.5W Replacement Dimmable Light Bulb 6 Pack BR30 1001 729 291||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||GE Soft White 60 Watt Replacement LED Light Bulbs||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|4||GE Relax 4-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Mastery Mart Vintage LED Light Bulb||9||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Outdoor String Lights Newpow 48ft with 23+2 Spare Bulbs||9||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Philips LED Dimmable Warm Glow Effect A19||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Linkind Dimmable A19 LED Light Bulbs||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|9||SYLVANIA ECO LED Light Bulb||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Philips LED Flicker-Free Dimmable BR30 Indoor Light Bulb||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
We’ve scanned 55961 reviews for you. If you are looking for the than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- Ecosmart LED Technology Soft White 65W 8.5W Replacement Dimmable Light Bulb 6 Pack BR30 1001 729 291
- GE Soft White 60 Watt Replacement LED Light Bulbs, General Purpose, Dimmable Light Bulbs 12 Pack...
- GE Relax 4-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- Mastery Mart Vintage LED Light Bulb, Glass ST21 Antique Edison Style, Dimmable 5.5W , 500LM 2700K Soft...
- Outdoor String Lights Newpow 48ft with 23+2 Spare Bulbs, Shatterproof Dimmable Waterproof, LED 1W 60LM...
- Philips LED Dimmable Warm Glow Effect A19, Flicker-Free, EyeComort Technology, 800 Lumen, 2200K-2700K...
- Linkind Dimmable A19 LED Light Bulbs, 60 Watt Equivalent, E26 Base, 2700K Soft White, 9.5W 800 Lumens...
- SYLVANIA ECO LED Light Bulb, A19 60W Equivalent, Efficient 9W, 7 Year, 750 Lumens, 2700K, Non-Dimmable...
- Philips LED Flicker-Free Dimmable BR30 Indoor Light Bulb, EyeComfort Technology, 650 Lumen, Soft White...
1. GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- 60 Watt replacement using only 8.
- The high definition soft white light helps create a comfortable, cozy light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature.
- Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- 8 LED bulbs A19 shape and size with frosted finish, Medium base (E26), General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps.
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches.
2. Ecosmart LED Technology Soft White 65W 8.5W Replacement Dimmable Light Bulb 6 Pack BR30 1001 729 291
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- Light appearance: 2700K soft white
- General lighting and indoor use
- Shatter resistant
- Contains mercury: no
3. GE Soft White 60 Watt Replacement LED Light Bulbs
- 60-Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (800 lumens)
- Rated to last 13.7 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Worry-free use and disposal
- Mercury free
- Saves $82 on energy* per bulb
4. GE Relax 4-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- A19 Medium Base fits standard lamps and light fixtures
- Packaging may vary
- Comfortable Soft White Light
- Brightness 800 lumens
- Contains 4 Bulbs
5. Mastery Mart Vintage LED Light Bulb
- Pack of 10.
- GREAT SAVINGS WITH SAME BRIGHTNESS – Save up to 91% energy and your bill by replacing 60 Watt with 5.
- EXCELLENT COLOR CONSISTENCY& FLEXIBILITY – Dimmable.
- EASE OF INSTALLATION& UNIVERSAL SCREW BASE ACROSS NORTH AMERICA – Standard ST21 (ST64) model across North-America, medium screw base E26.
- WORLD CLASS QUALITY – We conducted 100% full inspection ✔ No defected bulbs will be Delivered to you.
6. Outdoor String Lights Newpow 48ft with 23+2 Spare Bulbs
- Beautiful color and plenty of lights】Perfect ambient lighting- just like dining at a fine outdoor restaurant.
- Bulb Stylish and Easy to Install 】2ft spacing between sockets.
- Shatterproof & Waterproof】Durable, impact-resistant plastic bulbs won’t break if dropped on, can be used indoors and outdoors in all seasons for many years and UL certified.
- Bright and comfortable landscape】The LED-lined filament bulbs cast a vintage glow.
- In order to use the dimmable feature of the lights, you need to make an additional purchase of a separate dimmer】Compatible dimmer search: B07S4KBDNT.
7. Philips LED Dimmable Warm Glow Effect A19
- Philips A19 LED light bulbs with Warm Glow Effect provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 60 Watt incandescents; These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb; Not for use with Philips HUE products.
- Warm Glow dimming offers flicker free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market; The more you dim, the warmer the light from 2200 to 2700 kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- These best in class, Energy Star Certified Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively; Philips LEDs are mercury free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- A19 soft white light bulbs are perfect anywhere you need a balance of clarity and warmth with the flexibility of dimming in an slightly smaller bulb; The E26 medium base fits standard fixtures on pendant, vanity, and bare lamps.
- This 4 pack of A19 LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15, 000 hours and over 20 years based on standard usage of 3 hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
- Comfortable Light: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements; Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
8. Linkind Dimmable A19 LED Light Bulbs
- GREAT VALUE & EXCELLENT COLOR: This value pack comes with 6 bulbs, each with 800 lumens of light output.
- MONEY SAVING & LONG LASTING: Linkind A19 LED light bulbs can last for at least 13 years based on 3hrs/day of use.
- SMOOTH & DIMMABLE: Compatible with most LED dimmers to have smooth dimming ranging from 10% to 100%.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Turns on instantly, no warm up time, 2700K, 120V, 230° beam angle, perfectly and widely used in the home indoor lighting, hotel, meeting room, offices, hospital, schools, factories and more, depend on your personal preference.
- QUALITY & SAFETY: UL Listed and FCC certification to guarantee world-class quality.
9. SYLVANIA ECO LED Light Bulb
- 60W INCANDESCENT REPLACEMENT BULB – This LED lamp is an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60-watt incandescent lamps.
- LONG-LASTING – These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old bulbs because they have a total lifespan of up to 7 years.
- ENERGY-SAVING – These LED light bulbs require less energy and can save on your energy bill.
- FUNCTIONALITY: These long-lasting, energy efficient LED light bulbs are ideal in family rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and in commercial spaces such as retail, hospitality and entertainment industries.
- DESIGN: These non-dimmable LED light bulbs have a color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white color rendering ideal for productivity and welcoming spaces.
- Please note this product does not ship to California.
10. Philips LED Flicker-Free Dimmable BR30 Indoor Light Bulb
- Energy efficient: Philips LED Dimmable BR30 Light Bulbs use roughly 80 percent less energy than 65 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb; Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified.
- Long lasting: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs; Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of Upto 10,000 hours and includes a 3 year warranty, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement; Life hours 22.
- Soft White: Philips LED Dimmable BR30 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index); At 2700 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed can style lights.
- Smooth dimming: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market; These BR30 light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent bulbs.
- Compatibility: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases; Not compatible with Philips HUE products; Philips LED Dimmable BR30 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
- Comfortable light: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements; Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
What is the best day to shop online?
When is the best time to shop online? The best time to shop online depends on your target market. If you are targeting people who work 9-5 jobs, then Tuesday and Thursday would be a good day to advertise. However, if you're trying to target students and young adults, then Wednesday and Friday would be better days for advertising.
The best time to advertise also depends on the type of product you are selling. If you're selling a physical product, then the best time to advertise would be during the day. However, if you're selling an online course or information product, then the best time to advertise would be at night.
Here are some statistics that show the best times to advertise:
- Sunday is the worst day of the week to advertise.
- Wednesday and Friday are the best days of the week to advertise .
- Saturday is the best day of the week to advertise if you're selling a physical product.
- Sunday and Monday are the best days of the week to advertise if you're selling an information product.
So, when should you be advertising?
Well, you can use the above statistics to help you decide.
- If you're selling a physical product, it's best to advertise on Saturday and Sunday.
- If you're selling an information product, it's best to advertise on Monday and Tuesday.
- If you're selling a service, it's best to advertise on Wednesday and Thursday.
Now, the above statistics are just averages. The best time to advertise will vary depending on your niche. If you have a very specific niche, you can find out when your target audience is online.
So, for example, if you're selling information about the history of video games, you might want to advertise on a Monday and Tuesday. However, if you're selling information about how to start a home business, you might want to advertise on a Friday and Saturday.
So, where do you find out when your target audience is online? You can use Google's free keyword planner tool . This will tell you how many people are searching for a particular keyword in a given month.
The next step is to find out how much you can expect to pay for each click on your ad. You can do this by using Google's Adwords tool. This will tell you how much each click on your ad will cost.
The final step is to decide how much you are willing to pay for a click on your ad. You can do this by dividing the amount of money you want to spend by the number of clicks you expect to get.
The results of this calculation will tell you how much you can afford to pay for each click on your ad. If the price is too high, then you may need to reconsider your target audience or adjust your budget.