To help you find the best 4x5 Film Scanner, we have researched various products on the market and picked out 10 of the best ones. We looked at all sorts of features, including price, customer reviews, and specifications. Then we ranked them to help you find the top 4x5 Film Scanner. Read on to learn more about our findings and choose your favorite one!
|1||Kodak Dock Plus 4x6” Portable Instant Photo Printer||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||CZUR ET18 Pro Professional Document Scanner||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|3||KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Plustek OpticPro A320E - A3 CCD Flatbed Scanner||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|7||ClearClick 14 MP QuickConvert 2.0 Photo||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Plustek OpticFilm 8300i Ai Film Scanner - Converts 35mm Film & Slide into Digital||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||HP Sprocket Select Portable 2.3x3.4" Instant Photo Printer (Eclipse) Print Pictures on Zink Sticky-Backed Paper from your iOS & Android Device||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for 4x5 Film Scanner
Our team scanned 53133 reviews before putting any suggestions for the in this article.
- Industrial Strength Velcro
- Generic Toner For Brother Laser Printer
- Utility Hook For Grid Panel Display
Table Of Content:
- Kodak Dock Plus 4x6” Portable Instant Photo Printer, Compatible with iOS, Android and Bluetooth Devices...
- CZUR ET18 Pro Professional Document Scanner, 2nd Gen Auto-Flatten & Deskew Tech, 18MP Sony Camera, Capture...
- KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides...
- Plustek OpticPro A320E A3 CCD Flatbed Scanner, 12" x 17" scan Area with 800dpi scan Resolution. ICA & Twain...
- Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner
- Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac, Color Duplex Scanning, Easy Setup For Office...
- ClearClick 14 MP QuickConvert 2.0 Photo, Slide, and Negative Scanner Scan 4x6 Photos & 35mm, 110, 126...
- Plustek OpticFilm 8300i Ai Film Scanner Converts 35mm Film & Slide into Digital, Bundle SilverFast Ai...
- Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner
- HP Sprocket Select Portable 2.3x3.4" Instant Photo Printer Print Pictures on Zink Sticky-Backed Paper...
1. Kodak Dock Plus 4×6” Portable Instant Photo Printer
- DOCK & CHARGE – With the KODAK Dock Plus photo printer, you can dock your phone to print your favorite photos instantly.
- LOW PHOTO COST – Why pay more to print? Our KODAK Dock Plus photo printer is the most affordable option to print right from your home.
- SUPERIOR PHOTO QUALITY – KODAK Dock Plus uses 4Pass Technology to print flawless photos instantly.
- TWO PHOTO TYPES – The KODAK Dock Plus photo printer supports both border and borderless type photos.
- AR APP – Download the KODAK Photo Printer application to print anywhere and anytime.
2. CZUR ET18 Pro Professional Document Scanner
- Patented Flattening Curved Book Page Technology: ET18 Pro applies CZUR’s latest technology to flatten the 3D curved surface after pixel transformation to complete flattening of the book page.
- 18MP Sony Camera, Easy and Fast: Embedded 18MP Sony Camera and with the 1.
- A3 & A4 Applicable: ET18 Pro is friendly to both A3 & A4 Format materials, or any size smaller than A3.
- Supplementary Lightning: 2 High-Quality supplementary lights are added to ET18 Pro, making it possible to scan glossy papers (recommend to turn off the overhead light, only use side lights).
- Life Free Powerful Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Software: Life-time FREE SOFTERWARE, able to read 186 languages, allowing you to edit your scanned materials right after scan (crop, adjust sharpness, contrast, thickness, etc).
3. KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 14/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED).
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office.
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables.
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time.
- SUPER CHIC.
4. Plustek OpticPro A320E – A3 CCD Flatbed Scanner
- PROFESSIONAL LARGE-FORMAT SCANNING] – up to 12″x17″ scan area , allows you to quickly and easily scan A3-sized and wide-format paper such as maps, drawings, or large bound books and even odd-shaped articles.
- EASY FILE MANAGEMENT] – With Doc Action, you easily scan and save to different file format.
- BATCH SCANNING] With A320E, you can scan multiple printed images at one time and save to a Multiple PDF files to a PC or Mac.
- TWAIN and WIA support] – Industry standard TWAIN drivers ensure compatibility with your software.
- Windows, Mac and Linux] – Support Windows 7/8/10/11 (64 bit version only), Mac OS X 10.
5. Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner
- Pro quality color & detail – get unparalleled scans W/ 6400 dpi resolution & Adv
- Remarkable tonal range – 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations & fine Shadow detail
- Exclusive dual lens system – selects from 2 lenses for optimum results
- Operating systems: Windows 8.
6. Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more.
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation.
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Bundled software: Includes easy-to-use Canon CaptureOnTouch scanning software (Win and Mac) plus free licenses for Readiris PDF and OCR software and Cardiris business card software (Win).
- Backed by a one-year warranty and US-based technical support
7. ClearClick 14 MP QuickConvert 2.0 Photo
- Easily & Quickly Scan Your Old Photos, Slides, & Negatives (1 At A Time) To Digital Photos – Super Quick Conversion, Takes Only 2-3 Seconds To Scan a Photo, Slide, or Negative To Digital (4×6 Photos or Smaller; Press The Size Button To Adjust Scan Size) – NOTE: Does Not Support 5×7 Photos.
- No Computer or Drivers Required! Just Turn It On & Start Scanning.
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery (No Cords Required For Scanning) & 2.4″ Instant Preview LCD Screen
- Scan Photos Without Having To Remove Them From Photo Albums or Mounts – Scanner Overall Size: 8x7x6 Inches.
- 1-Year Warranty & Tech Support From ClearClick, a USA Based Small Business
8. Plustek OpticFilm 8300i Ai Film Scanner – Converts 35mm Film & Slide into Digital
- NewlyLaunched] OpticFilm 8300i Ai equipped with new generation of chip, which is capable of scan films up to 7200 dpi but also increase by 38% scan speed compared to the last model.
- Advanced IT 8 Targets Included] OpticFilm 8300i bundled with 3-slide of 35mm Calibration Target (99 USD), this advanced standard IT8 target (ISO 12641-2 compliant 2019) gives more measuring point to ensure less interpolation while performing scanner color calibration.
- Dual Professional Software Included] The 8300i Ai bundled with world’s digital imaging software- SilverFast 9 Ai studio and Plustek Quick Scan Plus, easier to digitizeand archive of your own slide and films with well-designed hardware feature and advanced image processing.
- New Algorithms] SilverFast 9 with new algorithms eliminated the boundaries of film and digital image; successfully optimized the image result by built-in infrared, iSRD, HDRi, 16-bit Histogram, Multi-Exposure or NegaFix.
- Support Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac OS.
9. Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo
- Create extraordinary enlargements from film: 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17 Inches x 22 Inches.
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film: Digital ICE for Film
- Remove the appearance of tears and creases from photos: Digital ICE for prints
- Restore faded color photos with one touch: Epson easy photo fix included
- Scan slides, negatives and medium format panoramic film: Built in transparency unit
- Achieve greater productivity: Energy efficient Ready Scan LED light source means no warm up time, faster scans and lower power consumption.
- Convert scanned documents into editable text: ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR
- Take your photos further: ArcSoft PhotoStudio included, to help edit and enhance your digital images
- Quickly complete any task: Instantly scan, copy, scan to email and create PDFs with four customizable buttons.
10. HP Sprocket Select Portable 2.3×3.4″ Instant Photo Printer (Eclipse) Print Pictures on Zink Sticky-Backed Paper from your iOS & Android Device
- Print 30% larger photos in an instant – Connect with the HP Sprocket app using Bluetooth, and quickly print photos 30% larger than those of the original HP Sprocket.
- Exclusive fashionable photo features – Curate your photos with the HP Sprocket app, and access exclusive designer features, frames, filters, and stickers for your pictures.
- Personalize your prints – Take a picture of your own doodles and turn them into custom stickers, using the free HP Sprocket app.
- Tag-to-print – Easily find and print social media photos from your smartphone—hashtag a photo in social media and use the HP Sprocket app to seamlessly filter for printing.
- Slim, portable design – This thin, portable photo printer is designed to match your style and go virtually anywhere.
- Augmented reality fun – Use the HP Sprocket app to unlock content in augmented reality and view shared print queues, hidden videos, and more.
- Includes HP Zink photo paper – Load the 10 sheets of HP ZINK 2.
- One-year limited warranty – Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support.
4x5 Film Scanner Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 4x5 Film Scanner stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 4x5 Film Scanner in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 4x5 Film Scanner for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 4x5 Film Scanner Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 4x5 Film Scanner in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 4x5 Film Scanner currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 4x5 Film Scanner based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 4x5 Film Scanner before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 4x5 Film Scanner they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 4x5 Film Scanner, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 4x5 Film Scanner before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 4x5 Film Scanner will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 4x5 Film Scanner if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 4x5 Film Scanner on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.